Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies Policies - Updated October 2020
STORAGE POLICY (Effective October 1, 2020)
As we continue to grow, our space here at Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies is at a premium. Lately, we have been running into spacing issues caused by product orders that have been paid for that are on hold (not being shipped) due to lack of payment of shipping invoices.
We need all available space for properly storing products in a temperature controlled, sanitary and safe environment. A portion of this space is used temporarily for immediate shipping of Bulk and Private Label. Continuous use of this space for storage is a service we provide for our Dropshipping customers only for which they pay for. Because of the amount of Bulk and Private Label (non-dropshipping) orders and unpaid shipping invoices, we are implementing a new storage fee policy for Bulk and Private Label orders which goes into effective next month and applies to all outstanding shipping invoices.
Any Bulk or Private Label orders that have unpaid shipping invoices will be subject to a $25/month Storage Fee which will be assessed if shipping is not paid for within 72 hours (3 days) regardless of weekend and holidays. The Storage Fee will automatically be attached to the shipping invoice after the 3rd day. Until all invoices are paid in full, there will be no further shipping of products or delivery of other services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all work together to bring you premium products in a safe and timely manner.
As you are aware, things are changing around the world, which changes the way we do business, and changes in our packaging choices (bottles, jars and closures).
As we go through our inventory and continue to procure products from around the globe we needed to make some changes. While we are well stocked to supply your, and our other customers, packaging needs over the Summer through early Fall - we need to make some changes and have some commitments from our partners and FTPL clients.
Because of the volume of new customers and to better control and service all customers, if you can, PLEASE PLACE ORDERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS ONCE A MONTH. This will help keep processing and shipping times at a minimum for everyone. Orders placed more than 2x in a 30 day period may be subject to an extra handling fee.
Right now we are asking the following question to plan for June through the rest of the year:
Are you okay with packaging that may vary in color and size?
REASON: We will continue to try to send matching colors and sizes of your choice in each order. If we are unable to do so, we will let you know right away and ask if you are you okay with packaging that may vary in size in color? For example white closures vs black, vs textured? Amber jars that may be slightly taller or a little darker? Jars that may be more rounded vs straight? Please know that if you do not want any variances, this will delay your order, increase the cost of your order, or your order might not be accepted.
New Policy Effective June 1, 2020
In order to fulfill the needs of all FTPL Customers, we are requiring that all accounts that are on the FTPL Payment Plan Program be up to date. There is currently a Five (5) Day Grace Period (Central Standard Time), which we are committed to keeping as I strongly believe this is the right thing to do. The Grace Period includes weekends, holidays etc. In order to keep this Grace Period in place we need to assess a REINSTATEMENT fee for accounts that are more than five days past due.
Effective June 1, 2020, there will be a $50 Reinstatement Fee which must be paid immediately to continue to be in good standing in the FTPL program and must be paid before placing any future orders.
Any orders that have been placed and shipped that are not fully paid for are due June 1, 2020 (and no later than June 5th to avoid Reinstatement Fees). Please click link below to see your current account and payment due (invoice) as of June 1, 2020 for orders shipped where payment is still outstanding and/or your FTPL Monthly Payment Plan payment is due.
This statement is your invoice which includes your monthly payment plan payment, orders, and any other products and services provided under the FTPL Program.
OUR OTHER POLICIES ARE STILL IN EFFECT:
All orders must be placed using PAYPAL ONLY which accepts all major credit and debit cards. Orders placed using any other method may be delayed or not placed at all in our system.
All orders are processed in the order they are received on a first come first serve basis, with larger orders taking precedence.
- Orders are not considered placed until payment is made. Shipping and handling is an estimate which means that you should expect to receive a separate invoice for shipping and handling when your order is ready to ship.
- Shipping fees are an estimate only. A final invoice will be sent upon shipment adjusting your account up or down and is to be paid before your order will ship.
- You can safely add high quality scents at 1%. Please note that when adding any other ingredients, using improper storage and handling, changing temperatures, etc. will change the quality, efficacy and integrity of the product and you do so at your own risk.
- No returns, items are purchased as is. You can cancel your order anytime in writing (email) within 3 business days.
- Inspect your shipment upon arrival and report any discrepancies within 24 hour and include pictures. Do not accept damaged packages and items from delivery driver -- by accepting them we do not accept any claims for any damages to contents of package caused by the carrier.
- As the seller and manufacturer of beauty products and services (Products and/or Services) you as the Buyer agree and understand that when placing any order from Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies through our Fast Track Private Label, Bulk Wholesale or Dropshipping program, we (the Seller and Manufacturer) shall have no liability to indemnify you or your customer (the Buyer) for any special, incidental or consequential hurt, harm, danger, damages or loss of limb or life that the Buyer shall claim that have been caused by the Products or Service and/or the use of the Products or Service, either to the Buyer nor to any third party. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any use or misuse of any of our products and services.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Orders will be shipped within 4 weeks via the most economical method. Please check your email for tracking number and shipping progress so that you are available to safely receive your shipment.
- Keep track of you package during shipping and be prepared to receive it upon arrival. Do not accept damaged packages from delivery driver.
- We take care to package your items so they will not incur spills or damages; however if you receive an incorrect item, quantity you must notify us via email at TexasWNBS@gmail.com within 24 hours of receipt and include photos so we can make it right with you.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to make premium products and offer high quality services to you and your business